Believe it or not, some people believe that cleaning carpets reduce your carpet’s lifespan, or make them dirtier. The reality is that trying to deep clean your carpet without professional help can make your carpet dirtier over time. This is because not every homeowner or office manager, even other carpet cleaners are equipped with the knowledge and tools to truly clean their carpets properly.
Not using the right cleaning methods can leave your carpet feeling crunchy and dirty but it doesn’t have to be that way.
At TruRinse, we’re focused on helping you live your best life while taking care of your carpet cleaning needs. We’re going to cover the difference between our methods at TruRinse and DIY carpet cleaning methods. We’ll also go over a few ways to make your carpet last longer so you don’t have to worry about replacing it sooner than you absolutely have too.
The Difference Between TruRinse’s Professional Carpet Cleaning Methods and DIY Carpet Cleaning
What makes TruRinse different from what you could do on your own at home or in your office? Why do people all over the Wasatch front choose TruRinse to clean their carpets? Let’s start with DIY carpet cleaning methods people tend to use and then we will share more about the TruRinse Approach (Hint: We use the science of carpet cleaning in every single clean…)
DIY Carpet Cleaning
Depending on what shows up in your search results for DIY carpet cleaning, you may see tips like making your own cleaning solution and applying it with a brush. These DIY pointers for carpet cleaning aren’t always the best for a variety of reasons. Without the right tools and techniques, you’re not able to get deep into the fibers of your carpet. It’s easy to leave behind debris and residue that affects the lifespan of your carpet when you’re trying to do everything on your own.
Also, if you saturate your carpet, cleaners and grime can start getting into or damaging your carpet pad. When there is any kind of liquid or water in your carpet pad it can ruin your carpet and create a perpetual spot over time.
The Science Behind the TruRinse Approach is Why We Guarantee Your Clean
Our carpet cleaning approach here at TruRinse is focused on you, and amazing quality results every time.
Here are the 4 parts of our Truly Clean Means Truly Rinsed™ Approach:
1. We understand the science behind carpet cleaning: There’s no guesswork to anything we do. We’re not mixing cleaning solutions on the fly to clean your carpet and make it smell better. Over the last 20 years, we have been refining the cleaning process. We follow our proven steps that align with carpet manufacturers recommendations every time to produce amazing results you can always count on.
2. All-natural cleaning solution: Your carpet is always left in better condition after we’ve worked on it. Our proprietary cleaning solution loosens up dirt and anything else that should not be in your carpet. Not only are we able to effectively remove stains but we’re also able to do it without causing any damage to your carpet, or carpet pad.
3. TruRinse your carpets using hot water extraction cleaning: Our rinsing process utilizes extremely hot water to make your carpet spotless and remove grime, gunk, and anything else left behind from shoes, meals, your spouse, kids or pets.. The techniques and equipment we use pull particles such as dirt and dust from your carpet efficiently. As a result, your carpet will smell better and feel great to walk on.
4. Technicians with years of experience and knowledge: On average, all of our technicians have more than 2 years of experience cleaning carpet, upholstery, tile, and more. Their in-depth training is led by Matt Ashdown, our founder, who has over 2 decades of experience in the industry. You can count on experienced technicians who treat your carpet with care every single time.
As you can see, the TruRinse Approach is based on the science of cleaning, and it’s proven and consistent. You’ll know what to expect every time your carpet is cleaned by TruRinse. You’re not on your own when it comes to your carpet cleaning needs! Below are 3 tips to prolong the life of your carpet you can start implementing this week.
Here are 3 Tips to Make Your Carpet Last Longer
Your carpet doesn’t magically stay in great shape all year long. It’s up to you to be intentional in your carpet care. Here are 3 tips you can implement in your home or office that will help you care for your carpet and not make your carpet dirtier:
1. Vacuum your carpet at least once a week: The regular buildup of everything from dust to food particles can speed up the wear and tear of your carpet. Small particles can be rough on individual fibers so you don’t want these particles gathering in your carpet. You can prevent this from happening by consistently vacuuming your carpet at least once a week. It’s important to remove small objects before vacuuming such as toys and tiny office items, such as paper clips, to protect your vacuum. Don’t rush as you vacuum. This will help you be more thorough and give your vacuum cleaner the time it needs to properly suck up debris.
2. Take care of spills right away to prevent stains: Spot clean as accidents happen. Liquids like juice need to be treated immediately so they don’t soak too deep into your carpet. This will help your carpet last even longer and prevent stains. We recommend using our TruRinse Spotter Bottle to take care of those tough stains. Our spot cleaning solution is all-natural and free of allergens to keep your family and pets safe and healthy.
3. Treat yourself with TruRinse: Why stress about deep cleaning your carpet when we can take care of it for you? Our expert carpet cleaning team will provide you with the peace of mind you deserve. You can book an appointment today here. We recommend having your carpet deep cleaned every 6 months.
The 3 tips above are effective ways for you to keep your carpet in excellent condition. The easiest way to ensure you follow these tips regularly is to schedule these cleaning activities in your calendar. A consistent routine will help you notice any issues with your carpet before it becomes unmanageable.
Extend the Life of Your Carpet, and Increase the Value of Your Home in the Long Run When You Consistently Clean with TruRinse
At TruRinse, we have more than 20 years of experience with over 12 of those years providing Truly Clean and Truly Rinsed carpets to our local Utah community. All of our technicians are trained to our high standard and we are here to keep our clean standards high at TruRinse.
Using our all-natural TruRinse Solution paired with our expertise, the science of cleaning, truly cleaning technology, and a powerful truck-mounted hot water extraction method, your carpets will look and feel new again! We service homes and businesses in the Wasatch Front from Salt Lake City to Payson.
It’s easy to get started; first, request a quote online today, then approve the quote, and book your appointment. We will show up on time and we guarantee we will leave you Amazed!